Wednesday, May 13, 2015

It’s time to multiply the voices.

No, I’m not talking about the voices in my head. For years, the voice of this blog has been mine, but going forward it will be the voice of many, sharing their views and experiences as teachers of awareness in the workplace, as well as thoughtful, provocative and sometimes cynical research around this topic. 

I am talking about the voices of new consultants joining the Simple Intentions team to speak about and support corporate consciousness. Yes, Simple Intentions is growing, adding unique consultants with different corporate backgrounds but all united in a common belief that the power and skill of awareness can transform the way people live and work around the world.  

Our website, too, is new, and includes a Resource page where we are building a collection of conscious content as it relates to the workplace. I will still post from time to time, with the intention of sharing my experiences teaching and speaking around the globe. And of course, I’ll continue to post photos of my travels on Instagram (Simplejae1).  It is with humble gratitude and childlike excitement that I welcome the many voices of Simple Intentions.

No comments: